This Banana & Raspberry Pancake recipe will make dad go bananas this Father’s Day!
|1 cup all-purpose flour||1 egg, beaten|
|1 tablespoon white sugar||2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|2 teaspoons baking powder||1 cup milk|
|1/4 teaspoon salt||3 ripe bananas & a case of raspberries|
- Combine the flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
- Mash 2 of the 3 bananas, cut last banana into thin slivers
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg, milk, veggie oil and mashed bananas together.
- Sir in the flour mixture into the banana bowl. *note: batter should be slightly lumpy.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan.
- Once hot, use about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
For an extra special touch, place the thinly cut bananas and whole raspberries on top and around the pancakes. Drizzle with dad’s favorite syrup and serve!