AMENITIES & SERVICES
Perched on a mountain slope with panoramic views of the surrounding valley and Phoenix skyline, McDowell Mountain Golf Club's upscale amenities rival those of the finest private country clubs in America.
With its Gary Panks/David Graham-designed championship layout as the centerpiece, the club boasts a beautiful clubhouse featuring a full-service golf shop, Grill 36 restaurant, men’s and women’s locker rooms, and a variety of event venue accommodating weddings, corporate meetings, holiday parties and other special events; an expansive golf practice facility, including a double-sided driving range, putting green, chipping green complete with a bunker, and a large grass hitting area; and a 3,600 square-foot air-conditioned event pavilion overlooking the scenic 18th hole with its lovely pond and waterfall.
at a glance
- Full-service clubhouse
- Grill 36 restaurant
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Indoor banquet and meeting rooms
- Relaxing lounge areas
- 3,600-foot air conditioned event pavilion on the golf course
- Expansive golf practice facility – Closes early on Wednesday for maintenance
- Callaway Golf rental sets available
- Lessons for golfers of all ages and abilities taught by top PGA professionals
- Experienced golf operations team to manage golf tournaments and outings
- On-site professional wedding and event management services
- Delicious catering for special events hosted at McDowell Mountain Golf Club